Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 04 and Oct 06. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
High Customer Satisfaction
100% safe checkout
Direct from supplier
Expert support team
This is a Bitumen Shingle Roof Replacement specifically designed to protect ALEKO cedar and pine barrel saunas from exposure to the elements. Outdoor saunas can incur damage over time if left unprotected; adding a Bitumen Shingle roof on your sauna shields the wood from rain and UV radiation. Bitumen Shingles are easy to install on roofs and greatly increase the life of your investment. This replacement set fits ALEKO’s 60 x 72 x 75 inch Barrel Saunas.
*Sauna not included with the Bitumen Shingles for Roof.
Features And Specifications:
- Gray Bitumen Shingle Roof Replacement for Barrel Saunas
- Made for cedar wood and pine wood barrel saunas
- Fits ALEKO’s 60 x 72 x 75 inch Barrel Saunas
- Compatible with other similar saunas
- Easy to install; Reliable with a unique look
- Includes: (1) Bitumen Shingle Roof Replacement
- Color: Gray
LTL Shipping Options Are As Follows:
Curbside delivery is our standard delivery method and is free for all freight orders. Important: The customer must be available to receive the delivery or fees will incur. The driver will offload the freight to the curb at the end of your driveway. Drivers do not bring freight into the house, garage, backyard, etc. Due to this being a curbside delivery, the customer is responsible for moving the product after the initial unloading. It is also the customer’s responsibility to inspect the product to check for damages and missing parts.
If the customer does not reject the delivery after assessing the product, the customer is then responsible for noting any damage or missing parts on the shipping bill. Curbside delivery does not include any additional services such as setting the product in place, unpacking, plugging in, installation, or debris removal. For an additional cost, customers may request a second person to assist with unloading.
LTL/Freight Ship Time
LTL Shipping generally takes 7 - 20 Business Days
LTL Product Issue Instructions
Crate/Box Good Condition, Product Damaged
- At delivery if the crate is in good condition and there are no damage to the crate, please sign the Delivery Receipt for “no damages”.
- Within 3 days please open the crate and inspect the product. If you find damages to the product even though the crate was NOT damaged you MUST report these damages (with photographic proof) to ALEKO LTL representative. Failure to report damages within 3 days will disqualify you from product and/or parts replacements. These timeframes are mandated by 3rd party carriers and ALEKO/HealingSaunaConnection.com CANNOT override those timeframes or override such policy.
- If the crate/box is damaged at delivery, you have the option to refuse the shipment.
- If a shipment is refused, please call HealingSaunaConnection.com and our representatives will be able to assist you with a refund or replacement.
- If you accept the shipment with damages, please notate DAMAGE on the Delivery Receipt for HealingSaunaConnection.com to further assist.
- Open crate/box up if the product is not damaged no further steps are needed. If any damage to the product inside, please report to HealingSaunaConnection.com up to 3 business days from the time of delivery.
- At the time of delivery if there are any missing boxes, please notate SHORTAGE on the Delivery Receipt.
- Shortage needs to be reported to HealingSaunaConnection.com within 3 business days from delivery so we may start the claim for the missing items.
- For any of above-listed situations please contact within 3 business days from delivery. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-877-206-3447
- If no report is made within the presented time frame Healingsaunaconnection.com will not be able to assist customers with damage or lost items in transit.
Where are you located?
- Healing Sauna Connection is located in Sacramento, California.
Where do the saunas ship from?
- Our suppliers are located in different cities throughout the USA and Canada. So the products get shipped from those locations. Please see list below:
- Aleko- Kent, WA
- Auroom-Wheeling, IL
- Canadian Timber- Ontario, Canada
- Enlighten- Burlingame, CA
- Golden Design- Jurupa, CA
- Scandia-Eagle, ID
- SunRay-Richmond, VA
- Thermory- Wheeling, IL
How much does shipping cost?
- We provide FREE shipping within the continental US. For Hawaii and Alaska on all saunas, heaters and accessories except for sauna rocks and stones. Unfortunately, this is very expensive to ship. You can email us at email@example.com and we can get you an estimate.
How long does it take to ship?
- Aleko: Most orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Orders are now delivered 7 days a week! Orders are not shipped on holidays or weekends. Some shipping and delivery delays can occasionally occur. Typical packages arrive in 3-5 business days.
- Canadian Timber:- 10 -15 days depending on which area it’s getting shipped to.
- Enlighten: Depending on the availability of the sauna and size of the order, it can take from 7 to 14 business days to ship. Smaller orders are quicker to process for shipment, while larger items need to go through the process of testing to make sure it is working before we ship to our customers.
- Golden Design: Your sauna will ship out of our warehouse within the next 2 business days. Usually delivery is 7-14 days
- Scandia- Saunas: 10-12 days lead time and 3-14 days delivery. Heaters: 4-6 weeks lead time and 3-10 days delivery. ( Unfortunately due to a backlog of orders we apologize for the long wait time)
- SunRay: We ship anywhere in the USA within 8-10 business days for in-stock models. Stock changes frequently so please contact us if you need a specific delivery date. In stock orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days.
Does my sauna come already assembled?
- They come in kits. You will need to assemble it.
How do I assemble it?
- You can assemble it by following the assembly guide. The assembly guides should be located on the product pages.
Do you have certified professionals to assemble?
- We do not have certified professionals to assemble. However, many people find Handymen off of yelp.
Do you provide financing?
- We have partnered with Klarna to provide financing options. Just click on the Klarna link next to the sale price of the product you want to buy and Klarna will pre-approve you in a few steps.
What type of flooring can the indoor sauna go on?
- Anything other than carpet.
What are the recommended flooring?
- Concrete, ceramic, vinyl, laminate, tile or solid floors
Can Indoor saunas be used Outside?
- Indoor saunas cannot withstand the outdoor temperatures. However, Enlighten has a few options that can be used indoor as well as outdoor provided that you select a pointed or slanted roof.
What are the electrical requirements?
- Aleko: 220V-240V
- Canadian Timber: Need to be hard-wired to an electrical panel. The voltage is 240 single-phase and the heaters will require a 30 amp, 40 amp, or 50 amp breaker depending on the size of the heater.
- Enlighten: 220-240 V
- Golden Design: 120V
- Scandia: 208-240V
- SunRay: Infrared-120V and Traditional-220V
What are the maximum temperatures for the saunas?
- Infrared: The main difference is that an infrared sauna can create the same experience as a dry sauna but at a lower temperature range, usually between 80 to 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- Barrel: Electrical heaters 194 degrees Fahrenheit and Wood Burning heaters-212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Outdoor traditional: The temperatures for traditional saunas typically range from 150 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit
- Indoor traditional: The temperatures for traditional saunas typically range from 150 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hybrid: 0-189 degrees Fahrenheit
Can a barrel sauna be used indoor or outdoor?
- Some models are outdoor and some models can be used both indoors and outdoors. Check the product pages for more information.
How much will it cost me to operate the sauna?
- Heat up time is fast-about 30 minutes-and the Sauna is only on when being used, unlike spas. The average home Sauna costs as little as $3 per month to operate, when used for an hour 3 times a week.
How many years of manufacturer's warranty come with the product?
- Aleko: Wooden Saunas include a 1-year limited warranty (Electrical Sauna Heaters include a 1-year limited warranty.)
- Auroom: 2 Years
- Canadian Timber: 3 years. The Canadian Timber Collection by Dundalk LeisureCraft Inc. Outdoor Showers are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship under normal/residential use for a period of three (3) years, as applicable, from the date of receipt of the product. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear and/or natural weather conditions. This warranty does not cover regular required maintenance of the outdoor shower, (eg. Draining water before freezes, cleaning or staining the outdoor shower) refer to your shower assembly manual for maintenance guidelines. This warranty does not cover misuse or negligence and the manufacturer and associated retailers are not liable for any injury or damage caused by the product. This warranty is a parts only warranty and any service or labor costs would not be considered as part of the 3 year warranty.
- Enlighten: Indoor-7 years and Outdoor-3 years
- Golden Design: 5 years manufacturer's warranty
- Scandia: 1 year on parts.
- SunRay: 7-Year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Thermory: 1 Year warranty
Returns & Exchange:
Please Note: Our 30-day Return Policy is dependent upon our vendors’ return policies. If a product does not support the policy, it will be stated in the product description as well as below.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Healing Sauna Connection truly believe in the products that we sell and are proud to be representing the brands that we have. However, we also understand that as a customer you might change your mind about your purchase. Therefore, we do offer a
30 day return policy for the vendors listed below.
- Golden Designs
14 day return Policy for the vendor listed below:
NOTE: The following vendor does not accept returns and sales are final
Canadian Timber by Dundalk Leisure Craft do not allow returns. For all Dundalk Leisure Craft product purchases, sales are final. Items damaged during transit are refundable. Per Dundalk Leisure Craft's policies:
"If the crate arrives damaged, you can accept the shipment, however, please take pictures of the damage, and note the damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading. Immediately, contact your dealer and Dundalk, so we can contact the shipper."
You will also need to communicate this with the driver of the truck that had delivered your crate prior to them leaving your premises. You will need to request that they mark a document called the "Bill of Lading" with "Crate arrived open/damaged – Possible Hidden Damage."
Note: In order to receive a refund for the item(s) ordered, the item(s) must arrive back to our distribution center in "Like New" condition and must contain all original packaging and accessories. "Like New" means that the items you ordered must not show any visual signs of wear.
The following vendors change a restocking fee.
- Enlighten- No fee
- SunRay- If in " Like New" condition 15% restocking fee. If there are damages the restocking fee will be 25%.
- Golden Design-20% restocking fee.
- Scandia- 20% restocking fee.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.