Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 30 and Apr 01. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
High Customer Satisfaction
100% safe checkout
Direct from supplier
Expert support team
The CLIFF 6.0kW sauna heater is a slim electric sauna heater with remarkably small safety distances, which makes it perfect for saunas with limited spaces. The CLIFF 6.0kW sauna heater is designed for sauna spaces up to 353 cubic feet (CF).
HUUM CLIFF 6.0kW is a slim electric sauna heater with remarkably small safety distances, which makes it perfect for saunas with limited spaces. Thanks to its well-optimized structure the safety distances from the walls are brought down to just 6 cm with smaller models and to 12 cm with larger models. CLIFF heater also comes in an even slimmer 3.5 kW wall-mounted model which is particularly suitable for very small sauna rooms.
Required Control and sauna stones (5 boxes) sold separately
- Slim design
- Suitable for use in saunas with limited space
- Small safety distances
- Heats up to 25% faster due to internal air duct
- For sauna rooms from 176 to 353 cu. ft.
- Works with UKU controls (sold separately)
- 165 pound stone capacity (required 5 boxes sold separately)
- Removable rib(s) for more accurate stacking of stones
- Direct contact between stones and heating elements
- More exposed stones creates a longer and milder heat
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel, industrial quality heating elements
- Floor model
- Designed, engineered, and made in Estonia
- Dimensions: 10.6" W (270mm) x 10.6" W (270mm) x 38.4" H (975mm)
- Limited 5-year warranty (excluding elements)
- 6.0kW sauna heater
- 2 prop blocks (for removal of sauna rib slats)
- Installation and operation manual
- 5-Year limited warranty (excluding elements)
|Kilowatt Rating:||6.0 KW|
|Minimum Cubic Feet:||176 CF|
|Maximum Cubic Feet:||353 CF|
|Heater Weight:||35 lbs|
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones:||200 lbs|
|240V, Single Phase Amperage:||--|
|Width:||10.6" W (270mm)|
|Depth:||10.6" W (270mm)|
|Height||38.4" H (975mm)|
Installation and Operation Manual Spec Diagram Stone Requirements Elements Required Warranty
Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.