Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 25 and Mar 27. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
High Customer Satisfaction
100% safe checkout
Direct from supplier
Expert support team
Harvia Virta Combi HL110SA, a versatile combination of a 10.5kW electric sauna heater and a steamer, is available in both single and 3 phase and is engineered to power sauna rooms up to 635 cubic feet (CF).
Requires Xenio control and a minimum of 150lbs of stones, sold separately.
Harvia Virta Combi HL110SA is a stylish and versatile combination of an electric sauna heater and a steamer that turns your sauna into a spa. The Combi heater is the right choice for those who enjoy soft and humid steam and the atmosphere created by fragrances. The heater has designated places for fragrance liquids and bags. Choose from a traditional sauna, a steam sauna, a herbal sauna or a fragrance sauna. Requires a Xenio sauna control which is sold separately. Wood safety rail sold separately.
- Stainless Steel housing
- Stainless Steel elements
- Works with Xenio Control (sold separately)
- Automatic and Manual water filling available
- Direct rock-to-heating element contact
- Side wall floor mount install
- Requires a minimum of 150lbs of stones (4 boxes-AC3020)
- Please note that each natural stone is unique in shape and size. We recommend purchasing an additional box of sauna stones to allow you to choose the highest quality of stone for fit, form, and function.
- Available in 240V/1PH and 208V/3PH
- Industrial grade, serviceable heating elements
- 16"W x 19"D x 33"H
- For sauna rooms up to 635 cu. ft.
- Sauna heater
- Water Reservoir
- Installation and operation manual
- 1 year full warranty
- 5 year service warranty
|Model:||Virta Combi HL110SA|
|Kilowatt Rating (KW)||10.5 KW|
|Minimum Cubic Feet:||177 CF|
|Maximum Cubic Feet:||635 CF|
|Water Reservoir Capacity||5 litres|
|Water Vaporisation efficiency kW||n. 2,5 l/h|
|Heater Weight||70.5 lbs|
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones||246.5 lbs|
|240V, Single Phase Amperage||29.2 Amps|
|208V, 3 Phase Amperage||29.2 Amps|