Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 25 and Mar 27. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
High Customer Satisfaction
100% safe checkout
Direct from supplier
Expert support team
The Forte AF450 sauna oven’s stone space is crafted of corrosion-resistant stainless steel for long-lasting strength and durability and is engineered to power saunas between 178 - 283 cubic feet (CF). Digital waterproof control included
Requires a minimum of 220bs of stones, sold separately.
The Forte is Harvia’s innovative version of the heat-storing electric heater, combining top-of-the-range heater technology with a sleek design. Just grab a towel, lift the Forte’s cover and climb onto the bench to enjoy humid and gentle steam. The Forte is equipped with a separate splash-Proof control panel. Forte’s new Properties provide family saunas with a sense of safety. The heater will turn off automatically if you forget to close the cover, and the control panel has a keypad lock. The new ECO mode saves electricity, as it allows you to adjust the heater’s temperature to a very low setting without turning off the heater.
- Stainless Steel housing
- Equipped with a separate splash-proof control panel
- Requires a minimum of 220lbs of stones (5 boxes-AC3020)
- Please note that each natural stone is unique in shape and size. We recommend purchasing an additional box of sauna stones to allow you to choose the highest quality of stone for fit, form, and function.
- Floor model
- Designed, and made in Finland
- Dimensions: 20"W (500mm) x 21"D (530mm) x 35"H (880mm)
- 1-Year Warranty
- Sauna Heater with built-in digital control
- Installation and operation manual
- 1-year warranty
|Kilowatt Rating (KW)||4.4kW|
|Minimum Cubic Feet:||178 CF|
|Maximum Cubic Feet:||283 CF|
|Heater Weight||74 lbs|
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones||294 lbs|
Installation and Operation Manual Data Sheet Stones Requirements