Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 06. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
High Customer Satisfaction
100% safe checkout
Direct from supplier
Expert support team
Enjoy the benefits of Infrared Sauna Bathing at 170-degrees Fahrenheit!
Transform any space in your home into a personal wellness escape with the compact Finnmark FD-1 Full Spectrum, 1-Person Infrared Sauna. The only infrasauna in the industry that combines UL Listed Spectrum Plus™ infrared heaters with Spectrum Carbon 360° which allows you to reach temperatures of 170° in less than 1 hour on a standard home outlet for a healthy sweat.
Transform any space in your home into a personal wellness escape with the compact Finnmark FD-1 Full Spectrum, 1-Person Infrared Sauna. The only infrasauna in the industry that combines UL Listed Spectrum Plus™ infrared heaters with Spectrum Carbon 360° which allows you to reach temperatures of 170° in less than 1 hour on a standard home outlet for a healthy sweat. While others try to compete, they can’t compare to the quality and craftmanship of Finnmark Design’s infrared saunas.
Antimicrobial Western Canadian cedar interior resists mold, bacteria, and fungus to keep your sauna free from unpleasant odors. Thermal Plus™ Aspen exterior is organically treated with heat and steam so that it won’t rot, warp, decay, or chip, making Finnmark Designs full spectrum IR saunas one of the most durable and longest-lasting saunas on the market.
Finnmark Designs is the only infrared sauna manufacturer that combines long-wave carbon 360 infrared panels with UL listed short-wave Spectrum Plus™ infrared panels. This combination provides higher temperatures, full body coverage, deeper penetration, and a better sweating experience - better than any other IR sauna. Each heater is strategically placed to offer the highest level of therapy possible.
Spectrum Plus™ are UL listed. Short wave infrared heaters create deep penetrating heat, up to 25x more than standard carbon panel heaters. Spectrum Carbon long wave infrared heaters are engineered to produce 360° of pure infrared. Spectrum LED near infrared ceiling lights combine with medical grade color therapy.
- Antimicrobial Western Canadian cedar interior that protects against mold, bacteria and fungus.
- Thermal Plus™ Aspen exterior that will never rot, warp, decay or chip. Making Finnmark Designs full spectrum infrared saunas one of the healthiest and longest lasting saunas on the market.
- Finnmark Designs is the only infrared sauna manufacturer that combines long-wave carbon 360 infrared panels with UL listed short-wave Spectrum Plus™ infrared panels. This combination provides higher temperatures, full body coverage, deeper penetration and an experience better than any other sauna. Each heater is strategically placed to offer the highest level of therapy possible.
- Built-in LCD touchscreen controller with Bluetooth audio.
- Audio with 6" HiFi speakers, 8mm tempered glass for the ultimate thermal retention.
- Ergonomic backrest for comfort
- Removable and adjustable sauna feet for uneven surfaces.
- Low EMF sauna tested by a NASA award winning testing facility.
- High Emissivity infrared heaters
- High quality double walled construction with non-toxic wool insulation.
- Over 15,000 Sold
- The technology of the Spectrum Plus incoloy heaters warms your core body temperature, producing a cleaner, healthier sweat while lowering blood pressure, and maintaining heart health.
- The natural heat produced by the Spectrum Plus heaters is designed to achieve a more controlled hot climate much like a traditional sauna without the unbearable heat temperatures. This deeper penetration through sweating goes beyond the muscle and fat rather than a traditional or hot air sauna. As a result, you're able to work up the best possible sweat in the least amount of time.
- Spectrum Plus heaters remove 17% more toxins such as cholesterol, fat-soluble toxins, toxic heavy metals, sulfuric acid, sodium, ammonia and uric acid.
- Full Spectrum Sauna combination of long-wave Spectrum Carbon 360 infrared panels with UL-listed short-wave Spectrum Plus™ infrared panels. This combination provides higher temperatures, full body coverage, deeper penetration, and better experience than any other sauna.
- Reap the benefits of a more natural pain relief remedy with every infrared sauna session.
- Athletes can appreciate a faster muscle recovery with increased blood flow to the muscles, delivering more concentrated oxygen and creating more energy to heal.
- Bottom Panel
- Top Panel
- Back Panel
- Front Panel
- Left Panel
- Right Panel
- Glass Door
- Bench Support
- Bench Top
- Heater Cable
- Floor Cable
- Power Supply Unit
- Power Cable
- Interior Heater Connections with Wood Cover
- Door Handle (2 Screws)
- Removable and adjustable sauna feet for uneven surfaces
- Infrared Sauna Heater Panels
- Spectrum LED near infrared ceiling lights combined with medical grade Spectrum Red Light therapy.
- Controller 2.0, built-in LCD touchscreen control panel with Bluetooth audio
- Audio upgrade with 6" HiFi speakers
- 8mm tempered glass for the ultimate thermal retention
- ETL Certification
- Limited Warranty
|Interior Materials||Western Canadian Cedar|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Outlet||Standard 120v 15a|
|Interior Dimensions||34"W x 32"D x 70"H|
|Exterior Dimensions||38"W x 38"D x 78"H|
|Room Volume||44.1 cu. ft.|
|Door Dimensions||23.625"W x 67.875"H|
|Door Handle Dimensions||1.875"W x 11.625"H|
|Product Weight||301 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||36"W x 78"D|
|Shipping Weight||349 lbs w/48 lb Pallet|
Technical:Installation and Operation Manual EMF Test Log Warranty Finnmark Certification ETL Certification
Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.