Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 25 and Mar 27. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
High Customer Satisfaction
100% safe checkout
Direct from supplier
Expert support team
Dynamic Saunas is proud to offer the Catalonia which is wheelchair accessible and features the PureTech Ultra Low EMF FAR infrared heating panels. When the benches are removed, the sauna becomes a yoga studio. Constructed with the environment in mind, our saunas are made with reforested Canadian Hemlock planks that surpass industry standards, thus producing a quality sauna that retains heat more efficiently, heats up faster, and uses less energy in the process.
Features And Specifications:
- 8 Person capacity
- 8 Custom designed portable comfort benches
- Exterior dimensions (WDH): 87″ x 75″ x 87″
- Interior dimensions (WDH): 82″ x 70″ x 82″
- Bluetooth and MP3 auxiliary connection
- Interior and Exterior LED control panel (3 sets of control panels to operate the whole sauna)
- Interior reading lights
- Galaxy star chromotherapy lighting system
- Natural Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood construction
- Electrical service: Requires 3 individual 110V/20amp dedicated receptacle (Please consult a certified electrician.) (Sauna comes with 3 power supplies to operate)
- Clasp together assembly
- 23 Carbon PureTech™ Ultra Low EMF Heat Emitters (Heating Panels)
- Extra wide bronze privacy tempered glass door (Wheel chair accessible)
- Roof vent
- Sauna weight: 920 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 1130 lbs.
- Ships in 9 boxes
Benefits of Hot Yoga:
- Flexibility: No, you won't be forced into contortionist positions. The heat will allow you to safely reach new levels of personal flexibility in beginner's postures, which is therapeutic for your body (see number seven). Plus, let's be honest, being flexible is cool. You'll be busting out Standing Bow Pose at your next party.
- Strength: Your own body is your gym. This yoga is low impact and uses muscles you didn't know you had-trying standing in a wide lunge for Triangle pose on carpet and not sliding! Also, a prime focus is on spine strength, which is key to a long healthy life!
- Breath: The definition of Hatha Yoga asana is: stillness in a posture while breathing normally. With the added element of the heat, you won't make it far if you don't breathe deeply! If there is no breathing, there is no yoga. It won't take long before you learn to breathe in a full and controlled manner.
- Cardio: Your heart can work the same way doing yoga postures in a heated room as it does when running a mile, and you never even leave your mat. Particularly in postures when you are balancing and contracting your muscles at the same time. A 90-minute class can burn up to 1,000 calories. The way you stretch and compress your internal organs and glands also stimulates metabolism so you are burning calories quicker outside the room as well.
- Detox: The heated room helps you to stretch more and get your cardio, but it also helps you sweat. The postures themselves are detoxifying for your muscles, organs, and glands and sweating furthers that.
- Focus: Most Hot Yoga classes consist of the same 26 postures and two breathing exercises-and if not, there is almost always a dialed routine. The routine helps you to advance your practice through repetition. As you advance, you gain tremendous focus and determination. The ability to focus carries over to your daily life. When you can focus on the task at hand, you'll excel and you can enjoy it more.
- Healing: The primary purpose of this yoga is therapy. With a regular practice, these postures can help to heal old injuries and also prevent them in the future. This is especially true for, but not limited to, back pain. Don't skip the postures that are slightly uncomfortable. Hot Yoga is also known to reduce symptoms of conditions and illnesses including diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, depression, arthritis and obesity.
Important information regarding the delivery, assembly, and usage of your sauna.
Your sauna will ship out of our warehouse within the next 2 business days. You will be receiving the tracking information once the sauna leaves our warehouse. You will be receiving a phone call from the freight carrier to set a delivery day and time 24 to 48 hours prior to delivery.
Delivery is normally within a 4 hour window and every effort will be made to ensure any delivery issues (remote areas, long driveways, large and low hanging trees, apartment complex, stairs, etc.) should be addressed with us prior to shipping. The sauna will be delivered in 1 box for 1-2 person models or multiple boxes for larger units. All boxes will be strapped vertically to a pallet. Our saunas are delivered in a 53ft semi-truck.
The single driver will unload the pallet ONLY to your curbside or end of your driveway. Once the driver has unloaded the pallet, we ask that you immediately inspect the box(s) for any damage. Please indicate any minor scratches, indentations, or scuff marks on the delivery receipt. You do not need to open the boxes to inspect the sauna.
Refuse delivery if you should see a large hole anywhere (most likely damage made by freight carrier forklifts). If you have any questions regarding the delivery process, assembly, or general questions on how to get the most from your sauna experience, please contact our Customer Service at 1-877-859-2550 or email@example.com
Where are you located?
- Healing Sauna Connection is located in Sacramento, California.
Where do the saunas ship from?
- Our suppliers are located in different cities throughout the USA and Canada. So the products get shipped from those locations. Please see list below:
- Aleko- Kent, WA
- Auroom-Wheeling, IL
- Canadian Timber- Ontario, Canada
- Enlighten- Burlingame, CA
- Golden Design- Jurupa, CA
- Scandia-Eagle, ID
- SunRay-Richmond, VA
- Thermory- Wheeling, IL
How much does shipping cost?
- We provide FREE shipping within the continental US. For Hawaii and Alaska on all saunas, heaters and accessories except for sauna rocks and stones. Unfortunately, this is very expensive to ship. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get you an estimate.
How long does it take to ship?
- Aleko: Most orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Orders are now delivered 7 days a week! Orders are not shipped on holidays or weekends. Some shipping and delivery delays can occasionally occur. Typical packages arrive in 3-5 business days.
- Canadian Timber:- 10 -15 days depending on which area it’s getting shipped to.
- Enlighten: Depending on the availability of the sauna and size of the order, it can take from 7 to 14 business days to ship. Smaller orders are quicker to process for shipment, while larger items need to go through the process of testing to make sure it is working before we ship to our customers.
- Golden Design: Your sauna will ship out of our warehouse within the next 2 business days. Usually delivery is 7-14 days
- Scandia- Saunas: 10-12 days lead time and 3-14 days delivery. Heaters: 4-6 weeks lead time and 3-10 days delivery. ( Unfortunately due to a backlog of orders we apologize for the long wait time)
- SunRay: We ship anywhere in the USA within 8-10 business days for in-stock models. Stock changes frequently so please contact us if you need a specific delivery date. In stock orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days.
Does my sauna come already assembled?
- They come in kits. You will need to assemble it.
How do I assemble it?
- You can assemble it by following the assembly guide. The assembly guides should be located on the product pages.
Do you have certified professionals to assemble?
- We do not have certified professionals to assemble. However, many people find Handymen off of yelp.
Do you provide financing?
- We have partnered with Klarna to provide financing options. Just click on the Klarna link next to the sale price of the product you want to buy and Klarna will pre-approve you in a few steps.
What type of flooring can the indoor sauna go on?
- Anything other than carpet.
What are the recommended flooring?
- Concrete, ceramic, vinyl, laminate, tile or solid floors
Can Indoor saunas be used Outside?
- Indoor saunas cannot withstand the outdoor temperatures. However, Enlighten has a few options that can be used indoor as well as outdoor provided that you select a pointed or slanted roof.
What are the electrical requirements?
- Aleko: 220V-240V
- Canadian Timber: Need to be hard-wired to an electrical panel. The voltage is 240 single-phase and the heaters will require a 30 amp, 40 amp, or 50 amp breaker depending on the size of the heater.
- Enlighten: 220-240 V
- Golden Design: 120V
- Scandia: 208-240V
- SunRay: Infrared-120V and Traditional-220V
What are the maximum temperatures for the saunas?
- Infrared: The main difference is that an infrared sauna can create the same experience as a dry sauna but at a lower temperature range, usually between 80 to 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- Barrel: Electrical heaters 194 degrees Fahrenheit and Wood Burning heaters-212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Outdoor traditional: The temperatures for traditional saunas typically range from 150 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit
- Indoor traditional: The temperatures for traditional saunas typically range from 150 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hybrid: 0-189 degrees Fahrenheit
Can a barrel sauna be used indoor or outdoor?
- Some models are outdoor and some models can be used both indoors and outdoors. Check the product pages for more information.
How much will it cost me to operate the sauna?
- Heat up time is fast-about 30 minutes-and the Sauna is only on when being used, unlike spas. The average home Sauna costs as little as $3 per month to operate, when used for an hour 3 times a week.
How many years of manufacturer's warranty come with the product?
- Aleko: Wooden Saunas include a 1-year limited warranty (Electrical Sauna Heaters include a 1-year limited warranty.)
- Auroom: 2 Years
- Canadian Timber: 3 years. The Canadian Timber Collection by Dundalk LeisureCraft Inc. Outdoor Showers are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship under normal/residential use for a period of three (3) years, as applicable, from the date of receipt of the product. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear and/or natural weather conditions. This warranty does not cover regular required maintenance of the outdoor shower, (eg. Draining water before freezes, cleaning or staining the outdoor shower) refer to your shower assembly manual for maintenance guidelines. This warranty does not cover misuse or negligence and the manufacturer and associated retailers are not liable for any injury or damage caused by the product. This warranty is a parts only warranty and any service or labor costs would not be considered as part of the 3 year warranty.
- Enlighten: Indoor-7 years and Outdoor-3 years
- Golden Design: 5 years manufacturer's warranty
- Scandia: 1 year on parts.
- SunRay: 7-Year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Thermory: 1 Year warranty
Returns & Exchange:
Please Note: Our 30-day Return Policy is dependent upon our vendors’ return policies. If a product does not support the policy, it will be stated in the product description as well as below.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Healing Sauna Connection truly believe in the products that we sell and are proud to be representing the brands that we have. However, we also understand that as a customer you might change your mind about your purchase. Therefore, we do offer a
30 day return policy for the vendors listed below.
- Golden Designs
14 day return Policy for the vendor listed below:
NOTE: The following vendor does not accept returns and sales are final
Canadian Timber by Dundalk Leisure Craft do not allow returns. For all Dundalk Leisure Craft product purchases, sales are final. Items damaged during transit are refundable. Per Dundalk Leisure Craft's policies:
"If the crate arrives damaged, you can accept the shipment, however, please take pictures of the damage, and note the damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading. Immediately, contact your dealer and Dundalk, so we can contact the shipper."
You will also need to communicate this with the driver of the truck that had delivered your crate prior to them leaving your premises. You will need to request that they mark a document called the "Bill of Lading" with "Crate arrived open/damaged – Possible Hidden Damage."
Note: In order to receive a refund for the item(s) ordered, the item(s) must arrive back to our distribution center in "Like New" condition and must contain all original packaging and accessories. "Like New" means that the items you ordered must not show any visual signs of wear.
The following vendors change a restocking fee.
- Enlighten- No fee
- SunRay- If in " Like New" condition 15% restocking fee. If there are damages the restocking fee will be 25%.
- Golden Design-20% restocking fee.
- Scandia- 20% restocking fee.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.