Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 05 and Oct 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
High Customer Satisfaction
100% safe checkout
Direct from supplier
Expert support team
This Canadian Timber Tranquility Barrel Sauna with 45cm Porch is handcrafted from either Western Cedar & Hemlock alternated around the circumference (Hybrid Model) to create a unique and vibrant appeal or the Standard White Cedar that we use in all other CT models.
This model includes a 45cm front porch with 2 windows.
This model includes a removable flat floor.
Features Aluminum Bands with Stainless Steel bolts for tightening.
Solid Wood Benches
Includes Solid cedar benches that are wide enough to lay down or comfortable to sit up.
Hemlock & Cedar
Handcrafted in Canada with Sustainable sourced Canadian Lumber.
Optional Bucket & Ladle
Bucket & Ladle
Our pine 4 litre Sauna Bucket with plastic insert is perfect for any sauna. The wood ladle is the perfect size to add water to the rocks and get the steam that you need.
Our wood thermometer is the ideal way to ensure you get the sauna to the desired temperature.
This cedar backrest will make your stay in the Sauna so much more comfortable.
This dual-purpose cedar head or backrest is made for comfort. Use for your back or to lay down and use for your head. You will never have been so comfortable.
Interior/Exterior Electric Lightt
This light works great inside or outside your sauna. The frame is very strong and attractive.
Cedar Light Shade
This stunning cedar light cover is perfect to cover our wall mounted light.
Outdoor Solar Light
This outdoor solar light is perfect to light up the entrance to your sauna. Easily mounted to your sauna.
Wall Mount Sand Timer
This sand timer is perfect to mount in your sauna to keep track of time you are in there and enjoying the benefits of your sauna.
Cedar Bottle Shelf
This shelf is perfect for keeping your Eucalyptus bottle or water bottles safe while you use the sauna.
Add This Massage brush to your accessory collection for relaxing sauna secessions.
Mix this Eucalyptus Oil into the water and when you add to the rocks you will enjoy all the benefits of aromatherapy. This aroma is beautiful and very relaxing.
Vent kits provide an even air flow through your sauna making it possible for higher more significant temperatures.
Add a solid cedar wooden hook to your sauna for a nice place for your towels.
Electric Sakku Heater
6kw Saaku Electric Heater
Harvia KIP Electric Heater
Harvia KIP Electric Sauna heaters have the control built in the front base and are ULC Approved.
Harvia M3 Wood Burning Heater.
The Canadian Timber Collection by Dundalk LeisureCraft Inc. saunas are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship under normal/residential use for a period of three (3) years, as applicable, from the date of receipt of the product. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear and/or natural weather conditions. This warranty does not cover regular required maintenance of the sauna, (eg. Tightening bands on the barrels, cleaning or staining the sauna) refer to your sauna assembly manual for maintenance guidelines. This warranty does not cover misuse or negligence and the manufacturer and associated retailers are not liable for any injury or damage caused by the product. This warranty is a parts only warranty and any service or labor costs would not be considered as part of the 3 year warranty.
This Canadian Timber Collection Sauna by Dundalk LeisureCraft is handcrafted from Eastern White Cedar that is lighter in color and has tight knots in the wood. The door is 5mm bronze tempered glass with wooden frame and pre-hung on the front wall for easy installation.
This Sauna kit comes with solid cedar cradles, aluminum bands with stainless steel hardware and is packaged in a ready to assemble kit.
The round concept of the barrel sauna make it unique and very efficient to heat as well as encourages proper air flow during sauna use. Contact your local retailer today for more information.
ManualTranquility Sauna Assembly Diagrams (Measurements)
Trucking Company Responsibilities
- Making an appointment to deliver your sauna
- Delivering your sauna to the end of your driveway or curbside.
- The trucking company is NOT responsible for unloading the sauna.
- The trucking company is NOT going to back their truck into your driveway.
- Most times the trucking company will deliver with an 18-wheel truck
- Will this size truck fit on your road or neighborhood?
- If the sauna crate is less than 92” (7 feet), the trucking company may have a lift gate on the back of the truck which can be used to assist in getting the sauna off the truck.
- If the sauna crate is more than 92”, there will not be a lift gate to unload the sauna crate and the customer needs to decide how they are going to get the crate off the truck.
- Returning phone calls to the trucking company in a timely manner, to arrange delivery.
- Determining how the sauna is going to be unloaded from the truck.
- Crates will vary from 6 feet long to 14 feet long.
- The crate’s weight will vary from 800 pounds to 1600 pounds, depending on the size of the sauna.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the sauna crate from the truck.
- Suggested methods for unloading the truck.
- Use a forklift or other mechanical piece of equipment.
- When using a forklift to pick up the crates, they must be picked up from the end of the crate and forklift extensions are required.
- Renting a tilt tow truck to pick up the sauna from the local terminal and have it delivered to your home.
- Have a crew of helpers able to either take the sauna off the truck or unload the crate while on the truck until the crate can be lifted off the truck.
- If the crate arrives damaged, you can accept the shipment, however, please take pictures of the damage, and note the damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading (BOL). Immediately, contact your dealer or Dundalk, so we can contact the shipper.
- Mark the Bill of Lading (BOL) with “(Crate arrived open/damaged- Possible Hidden Damage.”
Delivery, Unloading and Change of Address Policy
Unloading CratesPer Dundalk’s shipping terms, the customer is responsible for getting the crate off the delivery truck. If the crate is 92” or shorter, it will fit on a liftgate, and the customer and the truck driver can lower the crate to the ground. If the crate is longer than 92” a liftgate will not be available to assist in lowering the crate to the ground. Therefore, the customer will need to do one of the following options:
- Arrange for a crew of people to help unload the crate by hand.
- Arrange for a piece of equipment to be available to unload the crate.
- Use a trailer and pick up the crate at the delivery terminal.
- Rent a tilt tow truck and pick up the crate at the delivery terminal.
If the customer cannot do any of the above and they want Dundalk to arrange for a tilt tow truck, we will provide this service for a cost. The cost will be $500 and we will add this charge to the dealer account. (Item# TILTTOW)
Change of Ship to Address
If the customer changes the ship to address prior to their order leaving the factory, we will change the address free of charge. However, if the customer changes the ship to address after their order leaves the factory there will be a $250 charge for this service and we will add this charge to the dealer account. (Item# ADDCHANGE)
Storage ChargesAfter a sauna has shipped and arrived at the local delivery terminal, if the customer does not respond quickly to calls to arrange a delivery appointment, needs to determine how to unload the crate, needs to provide an alternate phone number or any other reason which creates a delay to the delivery of the sauna and the trucking company starts to charge storage fees, these storage fees will be added to the dealer account. (Item# STORAGE)
Where are you located?
- Healing Sauna Connection is located in Sacramento, California.
Where do the saunas ship from?
- Our suppliers are located in different cities throughout the USA and Canada. So the products get shipped from those locations. Please see list below:
- Aleko- Kent, WA
- Auroom-Wheeling, IL
- Canadian Timber- Ontario, Canada
- Enlighten- Burlingame, CA
- Golden Design- Jurupa, CA
- Scandia-Eagle, ID
- SunRay-Richmond, VA
- Thermory- Wheeling, IL
How much does shipping cost?
- We provide FREE shipping within the continental US. For Hawaii and Alaska on all saunas, heaters and accessories except for sauna rocks and stones. Unfortunately, this is very expensive to ship. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get you an estimate.
How long does it take to ship?
- Aleko: Most orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Orders are now delivered 7 days a week! Orders are not shipped on holidays or weekends. Some shipping and delivery delays can occasionally occur. Typical packages arrive in 3-5 business days.
- Canadian Timber:- 10 -15 days depending on which area it’s getting shipped to.
- Enlighten: Depending on the availability of the sauna and size of the order, it can take from 7 to 14 business days to ship. Smaller orders are quicker to process for shipment, while larger items need to go through the process of testing to make sure it is working before we ship to our customers.
- Golden Design: Your sauna will ship out of our warehouse within the next 2 business days. Usually delivery is 7-14 days
- Scandia- Saunas: 10-12 days lead time and 3-14 days delivery. Heaters: 4-6 weeks lead time and 3-10 days delivery. ( Unfortunately due to a backlog of orders we apologize for the long wait time)
- SunRay: We ship anywhere in the USA within 8-10 business days for in-stock models. Stock changes frequently so please contact us if you need a specific delivery date. In stock orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days.
Does my sauna come already assembled?
- They come in kits. You will need to assemble it.
How do I assemble it?
- You can assemble it by following the assembly guide. The assembly guides should be located on the product pages.
Do you have certified professionals to assemble?
- We do not have certified professionals to assemble. However, many people find Handymen off of yelp.
Do you provide financing?
- We have partnered with Klarna to provide financing options. Just click on the Klarna link next to the sale price of the product you want to buy and Klarna will pre-approve you in a few steps.
What type of flooring can the indoor sauna go on?
- Anything other than carpet.
What are the recommended flooring?
- Concrete, ceramic, vinyl, laminate, tile or solid floors
Can Indoor saunas be used Outside?
- Indoor saunas cannot withstand the outdoor temperatures. However, Enlighten has a few options that can be used indoor as well as outdoor provided that you select a pointed or slanted roof.
What are the electrical requirements?
- Aleko: 220V-240V
- Canadian Timber: Need to be hard-wired to an electrical panel. The voltage is 240 single-phase and the heaters will require a 30 amp, 40 amp, or 50 amp breaker depending on the size of the heater.
- Enlighten: 220-240 V
- Golden Design: 120V
- Scandia: 208-240V
- SunRay: Infrared-120V and Traditional-220V
What are the maximum temperatures for the saunas?
- Infrared: The main difference is that an infrared sauna can create the same experience as a dry sauna but at a lower temperature range, usually between 80 to 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- Barrel: Electrical heaters 194 degrees Fahrenheit and Wood Burning heaters-212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Outdoor traditional: The temperatures for traditional saunas typically range from 150 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit
- Indoor traditional: The temperatures for traditional saunas typically range from 150 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hybrid: 0-189 degrees Fahrenheit
Can a barrel sauna be used indoor or outdoor?
- Some models are outdoor and some models can be used both indoors and outdoors. Check the product pages for more information.
How much will it cost me to operate the sauna?
- Heat up time is fast-about 30 minutes-and the Sauna is only on when being used, unlike spas. The average home Sauna costs as little as $3 per month to operate, when used for an hour 3 times a week.
How many years of manufacturer's warranty come with the product?
- Aleko: Wooden Saunas include a 1-year limited warranty (Electrical Sauna Heaters include a 1-year limited warranty.)
- Auroom: 2 Years
- Canadian Timber: 3 years. The Canadian Timber Collection by Dundalk LeisureCraft Inc. Outdoor Showers are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship under normal/residential use for a period of three (3) years, as applicable, from the date of receipt of the product. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear and/or natural weather conditions. This warranty does not cover regular required maintenance of the outdoor shower, (eg. Draining water before freezes, cleaning or staining the outdoor shower) refer to your shower assembly manual for maintenance guidelines. This warranty does not cover misuse or negligence and the manufacturer and associated retailers are not liable for any injury or damage caused by the product. This warranty is a parts only warranty and any service or labor costs would not be considered as part of the 3 year warranty.
- Enlighten: Indoor-7 years and Outdoor-3 years
- Golden Design: 5 years manufacturer's warranty
- Scandia: 1 year on parts.
- SunRay: 7-Year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Thermory: 1 Year warranty
Returns & Exchange:
Please Note: Our 30-day Return Policy is dependent upon our vendors’ return policies. If a product does not support the policy, it will be stated in the product description as well as below.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Healing Sauna Connection truly believe in the products that we sell and are proud to be representing the brands that we have. However, we also understand that as a customer you might change your mind about your purchase. Therefore, we do offer a
30 day return policy for the vendors listed below.
- Golden Designs
14 day return Policy for the vendor listed below:
NOTE: The following vendor does not accept returns and sales are final
Canadian Timber by Dundalk Leisure Craft do not allow returns. For all Dundalk Leisure Craft product purchases, sales are final. Items damaged during transit are refundable. Per Dundalk Leisure Craft's policies:
"If the crate arrives damaged, you can accept the shipment, however, please take pictures of the damage, and note the damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading. Immediately, contact your dealer and Dundalk, so we can contact the shipper."
You will also need to communicate this with the driver of the truck that had delivered your crate prior to them leaving your premises. You will need to request that they mark a document called the "Bill of Lading" with "Crate arrived open/damaged – Possible Hidden Damage."
Note: In order to receive a refund for the item(s) ordered, the item(s) must arrive back to our distribution center in "Like New" condition and must contain all original packaging and accessories. "Like New" means that the items you ordered must not show any visual signs of wear.
The following vendors change a restocking fee.
- Enlighten- No fee
- SunRay- If in " Like New" condition 15% restocking fee. If there are damages the restocking fee will be 25%.
- Golden Design-20% restocking fee.
- Scandia- 20% restocking fee.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.