Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 30 and Apr 01. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
High Customer Satisfaction
100% safe checkout
Direct from supplier
Expert support team
Secure and fast delivery
Every unit is well packaged in a heavy-duty crate and shipped as soon as it’s ready. Our lead time are one of the lowest in the market.
All items returned will be subject to a 20% restock fee. No Exceptions. Most items may be returned within 14 days of receipt for a refund, gift certificate, or exchange (less shipping and handling). This includes all costs incurred by Scandia Mfg for transporting items promoted with free shipping. Items must be returned at the customer's expense, in new condition, in the original box with the manufacturer's packaging and information.
No returns for refunds or exchanges will be granted after 14 days of receipt. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required on all returns. Please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-877-206-3447 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
The following items are not returnable: Any equipment that has been previously installed, buckets and ladles, back and head rests, aromatherapy oils, towels, room kits (both modular and pre-cut), steam cabinets, doors and all customized items.
Most products come with a manufacturer's warranty and are mentioned on their packaging or in their documentation. We do not provide any warranty over and above the manufacturer's warranty. If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any item , please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-877-206-3447 or email@example.com Such a defect, if any, is covered under the terms of the manufacturer's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
Delivered by UPS, USPS, FedEx or RPS. If you refuse an item that is delivered by UPS, USPS, FedEx or RPS, for any reason other than damaged merchandise or a shipping error by Healingsaunaconnection.com/Scandia Mfg, the order will be subject to a 15% restocking fee plus any and all applicable shipping charges. This includes all costs incurred by Healingsaunaconnection.com/Scandia Mfg for transporting items promoted with free shipping.
REFUSALS DELIVERED BY COMMERCIAL FREIGHT COMPANIES
If you refuse an item that is delivered by a commercial freight company for any reason other than damaged merchandise or a shipping error by Healingsaunaconnection.com/Scandia Mfg, the order will be subject to a 25% restocking fee plus any and all applicable shipping charges.
Orders for pre-cut sauna kits, modular sauna rooms, steam rooms, commercial and residential steam room equipment, gas sauna heaters, doors and all custom made items can only be cancelled within 24 hours of order and cannot be returned.
Liability will extend only to the amount of the invoice. Healingsaunaconnection.com/Scandia Mfg is not responsible for delayed shipment due to the shipping company. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
In addition to acquiring a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from the Customer Service Department, the address of where the product will be returned to needs to be obtained, because Healingsaunaconnection.com/Scandia Mfg uses a network of manufacturers located across the United States. Please contact the Customer Service Department at 1 (877) 467-2862 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss both these pieces of information.
NOTE: No Refunds or Returns will be granted without a RMA number or proper return address given by the Customer Service Department
Where are you located?
- Healing Sauna Connection is located in Sacramento, California.
Where do the saunas ship from?
- Our suppliers are located in different cities throughout the USA and Canada. So the products get shipped from those locations. Please see list below:
- Aleko- Kent, WA
- Auroom-Wheeling, IL
- Canadian Timber- Ontario, Canada
- Enlighten- Burlingame, CA
- Golden Design- Jurupa, CA
- Scandia-Eagle, ID
- SunRay-Richmond, VA
- Thermory- Wheeling, IL
How much does shipping cost?
- We provide FREE shipping within the continental US. For Hawaii and Alaska on all saunas, heaters and accessories except for sauna rocks and stones. Unfortunately, this is very expensive to ship. You can email us at email@example.com and we can get you an estimate.
How long does it take to ship?
- Aleko: Most orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Orders are now delivered 7 days a week! Orders are not shipped on holidays or weekends. Some shipping and delivery delays can occasionally occur. Typical packages arrive in 3-5 business days.
- Canadian Timber:- 10 -15 days depending on which area it’s getting shipped to.
- Enlighten: Depending on the availability of the sauna and size of the order, it can take from 7 to 14 business days to ship. Smaller orders are quicker to process for shipment, while larger items need to go through the process of testing to make sure it is working before we ship to our customers.
- Golden Design: Your sauna will ship out of our warehouse within the next 2 business days. Usually delivery is 7-14 days
- Scandia- Saunas: 10-12 days lead time and 3-14 days delivery. Heaters: 4-6 weeks lead time and 3-10 days delivery. ( Unfortunately due to a backlog of orders we apologize for the long wait time)
- SunRay: We ship anywhere in the USA within 8-10 business days for in-stock models. Stock changes frequently so please contact us if you need a specific delivery date. In stock orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days.
Does my sauna come already assembled?
- They come in kits. You will need to assemble it.
How do I assemble it?
- You can assemble it by following the assembly guide. The assembly guides should be located on the product pages.
Do you have certified professionals to assemble?
- We do not have certified professionals to assemble. However, many people find Handymen off of yelp.
Do you provide financing?
- We have partnered with Klarna to provide financing options. Just click on the Klarna link next to the sale price of the product you want to buy and Klarna will pre-approve you in a few steps.
What type of flooring can the indoor sauna go on?
- Anything other than carpet.
What are the recommended flooring?
- Concrete, ceramic, vinyl, laminate, tile or solid floors
Can Indoor saunas be used Outside?
- Indoor saunas cannot withstand the outdoor temperatures. However, Enlighten has a few options that can be used indoor as well as outdoor provided that you select a pointed or slanted roof.
What are the electrical requirements?
- Aleko: 220V-240V
- Canadian Timber: Need to be hard-wired to an electrical panel. The voltage is 240 single-phase and the heaters will require a 30 amp, 40 amp, or 50 amp breaker depending on the size of the heater.
- Enlighten: 220-240 V
- Golden Design: 120V
- Scandia: 208-240V
- SunRay: Infrared-120V and Traditional-220V
What are the maximum temperatures for the saunas?
- Infrared: The main difference is that an infrared sauna can create the same experience as a dry sauna but at a lower temperature range, usually between 80 to 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- Barrel: Electrical heaters 194 degrees Fahrenheit and Wood Burning heaters-212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Outdoor traditional: The temperatures for traditional saunas typically range from 150 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit
- Indoor traditional: The temperatures for traditional saunas typically range from 150 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hybrid: 0-189 degrees Fahrenheit
Can a barrel sauna be used indoor or outdoor?
- Some models are outdoor and some models can be used both indoors and outdoors. Check the product pages for more information.
How much will it cost me to operate the sauna?
- Heat up time is fast-about 30 minutes-and the Sauna is only on when being used, unlike spas. The average home Sauna costs as little as $3 per month to operate, when used for an hour 3 times a week.
How many years of manufacturer's warranty come with the product?
- Aleko: Wooden Saunas include a 1-year limited warranty (Electrical Sauna Heaters include a 1-year limited warranty.)
- Auroom: 2 Years
- Canadian Timber: 3 years. The Canadian Timber Collection by Dundalk LeisureCraft Inc. Outdoor Showers are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship under normal/residential use for a period of three (3) years, as applicable, from the date of receipt of the product. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear and/or natural weather conditions. This warranty does not cover regular required maintenance of the outdoor shower, (eg. Draining water before freezes, cleaning or staining the outdoor shower) refer to your shower assembly manual for maintenance guidelines. This warranty does not cover misuse or negligence and the manufacturer and associated retailers are not liable for any injury or damage caused by the product. This warranty is a parts only warranty and any service or labor costs would not be considered as part of the 3 year warranty.
- Enlighten: Indoor-7 years and Outdoor-3 years
- Golden Design: 5 years manufacturer's warranty
- Scandia: 1 year on parts.
- SunRay: 7-Year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Thermory: 1 Year warranty
Returns & Exchange:
Please Note: Our 30-day Return Policy is dependent upon our vendors’ return policies. If a product does not support the policy, it will be stated in the product description as well as below.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Healing Sauna Connection truly believe in the products that we sell and are proud to be representing the brands that we have. However, we also understand that as a customer you might change your mind about your purchase. Therefore, we do offer a
30 day return policy for the vendors listed below.
- Golden Designs
14 day return Policy for the vendor listed below:
NOTE: The following vendor does not accept returns and sales are final
Canadian Timber by Dundalk Leisure Craft do not allow returns. For all Dundalk Leisure Craft product purchases, sales are final. Items damaged during transit are refundable. Per Dundalk Leisure Craft's policies:
"If the crate arrives damaged, you can accept the shipment, however, please take pictures of the damage, and note the damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading. Immediately, contact your dealer and Dundalk, so we can contact the shipper."
You will also need to communicate this with the driver of the truck that had delivered your crate prior to them leaving your premises. You will need to request that they mark a document called the "Bill of Lading" with "Crate arrived open/damaged – Possible Hidden Damage."
Note: In order to receive a refund for the item(s) ordered, the item(s) must arrive back to our distribution center in "Like New" condition and must contain all original packaging and accessories. "Like New" means that the items you ordered must not show any visual signs of wear.
The following vendors change a restocking fee.
- Enlighten- No fee
- SunRay- If in " Like New" condition 15% restocking fee. If there are damages the restocking fee will be 25%.
- Golden Design-20% restocking fee.
- Scandia- 20% restocking fee.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.