Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 25 and Mar 27. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
High Customer Satisfaction
100% safe checkout
Direct from supplier
Expert support team
The Barrett 1-2 person indoor infrared sauna with advanced carbon-nano heaters provides a comfortable yet cozy cabin to relax and relieve the days stress away. Five strategically placed carbon-nano heaters provide a smooth evenly dispersed heat up to 140 degrees. The Barrett is easy to assemble and will comfortably fit in any room in your home. Includes Bluetooth speaker system, ergonomic backrest, air purification system, cup holders and interior and exterior keypads for convenience.
- Natural Canadian Hemlock Wood
- 5 advanced carbon-nano heaters
- Dual LED control panels
- Outside LED Lighting
- Ergonomic backrest
- Oxygen Ionizer
- 1290 watts
- Product Weight: 210
Size & Weight:
Dimensions: 36" x 42" x 75"
Exterior Product Dimensions
- Exterior Height: 75
- Exterior Width: 36
- Exterior Depth: 42
Interior Product Dimensions
- Interior Height: 68
- Interior Width: 32
- Interior Depth: 32
ETL/CSA Certified - Meets all US and Canadian electrical safety standards - 120V, 15 amp plug
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Your shipment will be delivered with a lift gate on board the delivery truck which will easily lower the shipping crate slowly and safely into your driveway.
Residential Delivery Service
Residential delivery is a standard service that we provide which delivers the sauna shipment directly to your residence.
Commercial Delivery Service
Commercial delivery service is available to any business in the US or Canada at no additional charge.
Our shipping services include extra packaging to keep your sauna in perfect condition when it arrives at your door. Our packaging has the normal cardboard and styrofoam packing materials in addition to corner protectors inside the packaging. We also reinforce the shipping pallet using top grade lumber to crate each and every unit into safely moving cargo.
Notify Prior to Delivery
We provide a notification service to each customer when the unit has left our ware house via phone and we will also contact you prior to the actual delivery in order to schedule the delivery window with you to ensure you are there when the shipment arrives. This ensures you are there to inspect the unit and to accept the delivery. The shipping company will not show up at your home unexpected.
When your sauna is delivered, the purchaser of the unit must be present for the delivery. The purchaser is required to inspect the packaging for damage, torn boxes, or holes in any of the packaging. Do not sign the delivery receipt until you are 100% sure that the product you received is in good condition. Damage that is noted will be covered by our warranty policy. Damages that are reported later with no exemptions on the delivery receipt will not be covered. The packages must be opened within 3 days of receiving them to ensure the product is in good condition. If damage is found internally with no damage to the outside of the box, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org right away to report the issue. Any type of internal damage must be reported within 3 business days of delivery in order to be covered.
Where are you located?
- Healing Sauna Connection is located in Sacramento, California.
Where do the saunas ship from?
- Our suppliers are located in different cities throughout the USA and Canada. So the products get shipped from those locations. Please see list below:
- Aleko- Kent, WA
- Auroom-Wheeling, IL
- Canadian Timber- Ontario, Canada
- Enlighten- Burlingame, CA
- Golden Design- Jurupa, CA
- Scandia-Eagle, ID
- SunRay-Richmond, VA
- Thermory- Wheeling, IL
How much does shipping cost?
- We provide FREE shipping within the continental US. For Hawaii and Alaska on all saunas, heaters and accessories except for sauna rocks and stones. Unfortunately, this is very expensive to ship. You can email us at email@example.com and we can get you an estimate.
How long does it take to ship?
- Aleko: Most orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Orders are now delivered 7 days a week! Orders are not shipped on holidays or weekends. Some shipping and delivery delays can occasionally occur. Typical packages arrive in 3-5 business days.
- Canadian Timber:- 10 -15 days depending on which area it’s getting shipped to.
- Enlighten: Depending on the availability of the sauna and size of the order, it can take from 7 to 14 business days to ship. Smaller orders are quicker to process for shipment, while larger items need to go through the process of testing to make sure it is working before we ship to our customers.
- Golden Design: Your sauna will ship out of our warehouse within the next 2 business days. Usually delivery is 7-14 days
- Scandia- Saunas: 10-12 days lead time and 3-14 days delivery. Heaters: 4-6 weeks lead time and 3-10 days delivery. ( Unfortunately due to a backlog of orders we apologize for the long wait time)
- SunRay: We ship anywhere in the USA within 8-10 business days for in-stock models. Stock changes frequently so please contact us if you need a specific delivery date. In stock orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days.
Does my sauna come already assembled?
- They come in kits. You will need to assemble it.
How do I assemble it?
- You can assemble it by following the assembly guide. The assembly guides should be located on the product pages.
Do you have certified professionals to assemble?
- We do not have certified professionals to assemble. However, many people find Handymen off of yelp.
Do you provide financing?
- We have partnered with Klarna to provide financing options. Just click on the Klarna link next to the sale price of the product you want to buy and Klarna will pre-approve you in a few steps.
What type of flooring can the indoor sauna go on?
- Anything other than carpet.
What are the recommended flooring?
- Concrete, ceramic, vinyl, laminate, tile or solid floors
Can Indoor saunas be used Outside?
- Indoor saunas cannot withstand the outdoor temperatures. However, Enlighten has a few options that can be used indoor as well as outdoor provided that you select a pointed or slanted roof.
What are the electrical requirements?
- Aleko: 220V-240V
- Canadian Timber: Need to be hard-wired to an electrical panel. The voltage is 240 single-phase and the heaters will require a 30 amp, 40 amp, or 50 amp breaker depending on the size of the heater.
- Enlighten: 220-240 V
- Golden Design: 120V
- Scandia: 208-240V
- SunRay: Infrared-120V and Traditional-220V
What are the maximum temperatures for the saunas?
- Infrared: The main difference is that an infrared sauna can create the same experience as a dry sauna but at a lower temperature range, usually between 80 to 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- Barrel: Electrical heaters 194 degrees Fahrenheit and Wood Burning heaters-212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Outdoor traditional: The temperatures for traditional saunas typically range from 150 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit
- Indoor traditional: The temperatures for traditional saunas typically range from 150 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hybrid: 0-189 degrees Fahrenheit
Can a barrel sauna be used indoor or outdoor?
- Some models are outdoor and some models can be used both indoors and outdoors. Check the product pages for more information.
How much will it cost me to operate the sauna?
- Heat up time is fast-about 30 minutes-and the Sauna is only on when being used, unlike spas. The average home Sauna costs as little as $3 per month to operate, when used for an hour 3 times a week.
How many years of manufacturer's warranty come with the product?
- Aleko: Wooden Saunas include a 1-year limited warranty (Electrical Sauna Heaters include a 1-year limited warranty.)
- Auroom: 2 Years
- Canadian Timber: 3 years. The Canadian Timber Collection by Dundalk LeisureCraft Inc. Outdoor Showers are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship under normal/residential use for a period of three (3) years, as applicable, from the date of receipt of the product. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear and/or natural weather conditions. This warranty does not cover regular required maintenance of the outdoor shower, (eg. Draining water before freezes, cleaning or staining the outdoor shower) refer to your shower assembly manual for maintenance guidelines. This warranty does not cover misuse or negligence and the manufacturer and associated retailers are not liable for any injury or damage caused by the product. This warranty is a parts only warranty and any service or labor costs would not be considered as part of the 3 year warranty.
- Enlighten: Indoor-7 years and Outdoor-3 years
- Golden Design: 5 years manufacturer's warranty
- Scandia: 1 year on parts.
- SunRay: 7-Year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Thermory: 1 Year warranty
Returns & Exchange:
Please Note: Our 30-day Return Policy is dependent upon our vendors’ return policies. If a product does not support the policy, it will be stated in the product description as well as below.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Healing Sauna Connection truly believe in the products that we sell and are proud to be representing the brands that we have. However, we also understand that as a customer you might change your mind about your purchase. Therefore, we do offer a
30 day return policy for the vendors listed below.
- Golden Designs
14 day return Policy for the vendor listed below:
NOTE: The following vendor does not accept returns and sales are final
Canadian Timber by Dundalk Leisure Craft do not allow returns. For all Dundalk Leisure Craft product purchases, sales are final. Items damaged during transit are refundable. Per Dundalk Leisure Craft's policies:
"If the crate arrives damaged, you can accept the shipment, however, please take pictures of the damage, and note the damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading. Immediately, contact your dealer and Dundalk, so we can contact the shipper."
You will also need to communicate this with the driver of the truck that had delivered your crate prior to them leaving your premises. You will need to request that they mark a document called the "Bill of Lading" with "Crate arrived open/damaged – Possible Hidden Damage."
Note: In order to receive a refund for the item(s) ordered, the item(s) must arrive back to our distribution center in "Like New" condition and must contain all original packaging and accessories. "Like New" means that the items you ordered must not show any visual signs of wear.
The following vendors change a restocking fee.
- Enlighten- No fee
- SunRay- If in " Like New" condition 15% restocking fee. If there are damages the restocking fee will be 25%.
- Golden Design-20% restocking fee.
- Scandia- 20% restocking fee.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.