Healing Sauna Connection is located in Sacramento, California.
Our suppliers are located in different cities throughout the USA and Canada. So the products get shipped from those locations. Please see list below:
- Aleko- Kent, WA
- Auroom-Wheeling, IL
- Canadian Timber- Ontario, Canada
- Enlighten- Burlingame, CA
- Golden Design- Jurupa, CA
- Scandia-Eagle, ID
- SunRay-Richmond, VA
- Thermory- Wheeling, IL
We provide FREE shipping within the continental US. For Hawaii and Alaska on all saunas, heaters and accessories except for sauna rocks and stones. Unfortunately this is very expensive to ship. You can email us at Sales@healingsaunaconnection.com and we can get you an estimate.
- Aleko- Most orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Orders are now delivered 7 days a week! Orders are not shipped on holidays or weekends. Some shipping and delivery delays can occasionally occur. Typical packages arrive in 3-5 business days.
- Canadian Timber- 10 -15 days depending on which area it’s getting shipped to.
- Enlighten- Depending on the availability of the sauna and size of the order, it can take from 7 to 14 business days to ship. Smaller orders are quicker to process for shipment, while larger items need to go through the process of testing to make sure it is working before we ship to our customers.
- Golden Design- Your sauna will ship out of our warehouse within the next 2 business days. Usually delivery is 7-14 days
- Scandia- Saunas: 10-12 days lead time and 3-14 days delivery. Heaters: 4-6 weeks lead time and 3-10 days delivery. ( Unfortunately due to a backlog of orders we apologize for the long wait time)
- SunRay-We ship anywhere in the USA within 8-10 business days for in-stock models. Stock changes frequently so please contact us if you need a specific delivery date. In stock orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days.
They come in kits. You will need to assemble it.
You can assemble it by following the assembly guide. The assembly guides should be located on the product pages.
We do not have certified professionals to assemble. However, many people find Handymen off of yelp.
- Do you provide financing?
We have partnered with Klarna to provide financing options. Just click on the Klarna link next to the sale price of the product you want to buy and Klarna will pre-approve you in a few steps.
Anything other than carpet.
concrete, ceramic, vinyl, laminate, tile or solid floors
Indoor saunas cannot withstand the outdoor temperatures. However, Enlighten has a few options that can be used indoor as well as outdoor provided that you select a pointed or slanted roof.
- Aleko- 220V-240V
- Canadian Timber- Need to be hard wired to an electrical panel. The voltage is 240 single phase and they heaters will require a 30 amp, 40 amp or 50 amp breaker depending on the size of the heater.
- Enlighten- 220-240 V
- Golden Design- 120V
- Scandia- 208-240V
- SunRay- Infrared-120V and Traditional-220V
- Infrared-The main difference is that an infrared sauna can create the same experience as a dry sauna but at a lower temperature range, usually between 80 to 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- Barrel-Electrical heaters 194 degrees Fahrenheit and Wood Burning heaters-212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Outdoor traditional-The temperatures for traditional saunas typically range from 150 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit
- Indoor traditional-The temperatures for traditional saunas typically range from 150 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hybrid-0-189 degrees Fahrenheit
Some models are outdoor and some models can be used both indoors and outdoors. Check the product pages for more information.
Heat up time is fast-about 30 minutes-and the Sauna is only on when being used, unlike spas. The average home Sauna costs as little as $3 per month to operate, when used for an hour 3 times a week.
- Aleko- Wooden Saunas include a 1-year limited warranty (Electrical Sauna Heaters include a 1-year limited warranty.)
- Auroom- 2 Years
- Canadian Timber- 3 years. The Canadian Timber Collection by Dundalk LeisureCraft Inc. Outdoor Showers are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship under normal/residential use for a period of three (3) years, as applicable, from the date of receipt of the product. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear and/or natural weather conditions. This warranty does not cover regular required maintenance of the outdoor shower, (eg. Draining water before freezes, cleaning or staining the outdoor shower) refer to your shower assembly manual for maintenance guidelines. This warranty does not cover misuse or negligence and the manufacturer and associated retailers are not liable for any injury or damage caused by the product. This warranty is a parts only warranty and any service or labor costs would not be considered as part of the 3 year warranty.
- Enlighten- Indoor-7 years and Outdoor-3 years
- Golden Design- 5 years manufacturer's warranty
- Scandia- 1 year on parts.
- SunRay-7-Year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Thermory- 1 Year warranty